Mater Dei Academy is pleased to provide a quality After Care Program that meets the needs of parents who require after school supervision for their children in PreK through 8th grade.
- General Information:
- Afternoon Care is open from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- It is staffed with experienced, kind, helpful people
- Children are to bring their own snack following the school’s policy for peanut/nut free classrooms
- Homework/Study Time is only scheduled for students in grades 2-8. Students will be responsible for their own work and their supplies
- Opportunities to develop self-discipline through adherence to routines and responsibilities
- Weather permitting, students play outside
- Opportunities to participate in small group games which provide basic skills such as sharing, taking turns, and respecting others
- Registration Forms/Fees
- Parents interested in participating in the program should complete a Registration Form and return it to the Main Office. The form and payment are needed to hold your child’s spot for the following school year. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration Fee – $25.00 per family (yearly fee must accompany the registration forms)
- Supply Fee – $10.00 per family (per year)
- Hourly Fee – $5.00 per hour