We are pleased to offer a variety of CYO sponsored athletics. Our CYO program is open to all Mater Dei students as well as parishioners of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and Immaculate Conception. The sports currently offered include:
- Volleyball (girls grades 3-8)
- Flag Football (boys and girls grades 1-4)
- Tackle Football (boys grades 5-8)
- Cross Country (boys and girls grades 3-8)
- Basketball (boys grades 3-8)
- Basketball (girls grades 3-8)
- Track and Field (boys and girls grades 3-8)
- Volleyball (boys grades 3-8)
* For some sports we may merge/combine with other local CYO members to field an appropriate sized roster
** If you are interested in adding any sports available within CYO but not currently offered at Mater Dei please contact the Athletic Director
All schedules and locations for Mater Dei Academy CYO teams are available on the Diocese of Cleveland CYO Schedule web page by selecting here. To find the schedule for your team select the sport and applicable grade level. It will help if you know the applicable division (i.e. Orange, Blue, etc..) and further instructions of finding your team are available on the website.
There is always a need for experienced and knowledgeable coaches for all of our sports programs. Coaches must be Virtus trained, complete a background check and be CYO Certified. Information can be found at the following websites:
If you are interested in coaching, please contact the respective Sport Commissioner or Athletic Director. Directory of current Boosters can be found here.