The Booster Board is a volunteer committee that manages and administers the Mater Dei Academy CYO Athletic Program – supporting the parishes of Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Wickliffe) and Immaculate Conception (Willoughby). The Committee works within the CYO Charter and By-laws to assist in developing new programs and sport’s rules to continue the success and strength of the CYO program. The Board encourages parents, coaches and athletes to compete in a Christian spirit of sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperation.
Mater Dei Academy Athletic Booster Board:
- President: Dan Kilbane
- Vice President: Keven Krajnak
- Treasurer: Mike Gruss
- Secretary: Lori Ivancic
- Equipment Manager: Danette Pevec
- Athletic Director: Tom Madden
- Athletic Administrator: Joyce Menart
- Concessions Manager(s): Steve Waite / Ashley Kilbane
- Basketball Commissioner: Marty Rudin
- Football Commissioner: OPEN
- Volleyball Commissioner: John Sweet
- XC / Track Commissioner: OPEN
Booster Board Meetings are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm and typically held in the Mini-Aud room at OLMC. Meetings are open to anyone that is interested in volunteering to help develop our student-athletes and programs. All volunteers are welcome.