The Booster Board is a volunteer committee that manages and administers the Mater Dei Academy CYO Athletic Program – supporting the parishes of Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Wickliffe) and Immaculate Conception (Willoughby). The Committee works within the CYO Charter and By-laws to assist in developing new programs and sport’s rules to continue the success and strength of the CYO program. The Board encourages parents, coaches and athletes to compete in a Christian spirit of sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperation.
2021-2022 Mater Dei Academy Athletic Booster Board:
- President: Dan Kilbane
- Vice President: Keven Krajnak
- Treasurer: Mike Gruss
- Secretary: Ashley Kilbane
- Equipment Manager:
- Athletic Director: Mike Kavran
- Athletic Administrator: Joyce Menart
- Concessions Manager(s): OPEN
- Basketball Co-Commissioners: OPEN
- Football Commissioner: OPEN
- Volleyball Commissioner: Robin Little
- XC / Track Commissioner: OPEN
Booster Board Meetings are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm and typically held in Goretti Hall at OLMC. Meetings are open to anyone that is interested in volunteering to help develop our student-athletes and programs. All volunteers are welcome.
Contact us: To contact the Athletic Director or any member of the Boosters organization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.