The Booster Board is a volunteer committee that provides support, manages and recommends ideas and programs to support the Our Lady of Mount Carmel and Immaculate Conception CYO Athletic Programs. The Committee works within the CYO Charter and By-laws to assist in developing new programs and sport’s rules to continue the success and strength of the CYO program. The Board encourages parents, coaches and athletes to compete in a Christian spirit of sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperation.
Athletic Booster Board for 2016-17 school year:
- President: Joe Terranova, 440-488-6370
- Vice President: David Briganti, 216-225-8059
- Treasurer: Mike Slogar, 440-479-2687
- Secretary: Jamie Veri, 440-478-4883
- Equipment Manager: Steven Kelsey, 339-227-1669
- Athletic Director: Joe McCrone, 216-403-0932
- Pastoral Designee: Alisa Clemente, 216-386-2377
- Football Director: Open
- Volleyball Director: John Sweet, 440-537-7055
- Basketball Director: Open
Booster Board Meetings are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm and typically held in the Mini-Aud room. Meetings are open to anyone that is interested in volunteering to help develop our student-athletes and programs.
The athletic program has two athletic facilities that are used by our student athletes for practices and are used by CYO to host volleyball and basketball games.
Our Lady of Mt Carmel (OLMC) Gym
29840 Euclid Avenue
Wickliffe, OH 44095
Immaculate Conception (IC) Gym
37932 Euclid Ave
Willoughby, OH 44094