The Booster Board is a volunteer committee that manages and administers the Mater Dei Academy CYO Athletic Program – supporting the parishes of Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Wickliffe) and Immaculate Conception (Willoughby). The Committee works within the CYO Charter and By-laws to assist in developing new programs and sport’s rules to continue the success and strength of the CYO program. The Board encourages parents, coaches and athletes to compete in a Christian spirit of sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperation.
Mater Dei Academy Athletic Booster Board:
- President: Joe Terranova, 440-488-6370
- Vice President: David Briganti, 216-225-8059
- Treasurer: Mike Slogar, 440-479-2687
- Secretary: Tom Theilman, 440-251-5782
- Equipment Manager: OPEN
- Athletic Director: Joe McCrone, 216-403-0932
- Athletic Administrator: Alisa Clemente, 216-386-2377
- Basketball Commissioner: OPEN
- Football Commissioner: OPEN
- Volleyball Commissioner: John Sweet, 440-537-7055
- XC / Track Commissioner: OPEN
Booster Board Meetings are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm and typically held in the Mini-Aud room at OLMC. Meetings are open to anyone that is interested in volunteering to help develop our student-athletes and programs. All volunteers are welcome.