Basketball & Volleyball Summer Clinic & Open Gym Sessions
Basketball and Volleyball summer clinic and open gym sessions organized by the Mater Dei Athletic Boosters. The focus of these clinics will be ongoing skill development in a fun and organized setting.
Open to anyone entering grades 3-8 in the 2015/2016 school year. We will be breaking up into sessions based on the sport and grade levels below. Please note the grade level is the grade your child will be entering in the 2015/2016 school year in the Fall.
- Boys Basketball Grades 3rd thru 6th
- Boys Basketball Grades 7th thru 8th
- Boys Volleyball Grades 6th thru 8th
- Coed Volleyball Grades 3rd thru 5th
- Girls Basketball Grades 3rd thru 5th
- Girls Basketball Grades 6th thru 8th
- Girls Volleyball Grades 6th thru 8th
The sessions start the week of June 8 and will run weekly thru the week of July 27. Minimum of eight (8) sessions per group will be offered over the summer. Click here for schedule by group. Please note this schedule may change due to gym conflicts. Check the schedule weekly for any changes.
The clinics will be held at Immaculate Conception, Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the Center for Pastoral Leadership – Borromeo (CPL). Location varies by week so please refer to schedule for more information.
A minimal upfront fee covers all the sessions for the summer.
- Students participating in one sport (Basketball or Volleyball only): $20 for the summer
- Students participating in both sports (Both Basketball and Volleyball): $30 for the summer
How to Register
Click here to register by June 1, 2015. There will be a maximum number of participants per session group allowed which will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. All participants must register online and complete the liability waiver to participate. Registration fees and a completed liability waiver form will be due at the first session attended. Click here to download and print the liability waiver form.
**If interested in helping out for any of the session groups and/or general questions, please contact Joe McCrone at email@example.com.**